Many passengers and drivers find it convenient to utilize the airline check-in stations located just outside the terminal on the Departures (upper) Level.
- Take I-70 to Exit 68. Follow overhead signs to the Departures Level.
- Look for the appropriate airline overhead sign.
- Pull to the curb. Drivers may exit the vehicle to assist passengers with unloading their bags.
- Ticketed passengers may check their bags at the outside check-in stations or they may proceed inside to check their bags and obtain boarding passes at their airline's counter in the Ticketing Hall.
Ticketing Hall check-in
Other passengers and drivers prefer to go inside the terminal for check-in.
- Take I-70 to Exit 68. Follow overhead signs to the Terminal Garage.
- You may self-park in the garage. Remember your level and section number by noting the numbered signs. For maximum convenience, you may choose to utilize the airport's Express Valet service.
- Escort passengers inside the terminal via the Pedestrian Bridge on Level 3 of the garage.
- Once inside, take the escalators up to the Departures Level and into the Ticketing Hall.
- Follow signs directing you to the airline's ticket counter. Ticketed passengers should check their bags at the counter and obtain their boarding passes from an airline agent.
- Drivers, family members, and friends may wait with passengers in Civic Plaza and other pre-security public areas. Due to federal security regulations, only ticketed passengers may enter concourse areas beyond the security checks.
No vehicles may be left unattended when dropping-off or picking-up passengers. Vehicles may pull to the curb in front of the the terminal when actively loading and unloading passengers and luggage. Unattended vehicles will be towed immediately.