To help ensure you have a great experience at Indianapolis International Airport, we offer a variety of services and amenities—from a barbershop and travel spas to free WiFi access throughout the passenger terminal.
Located just beyond the Ticketing Hall before the entrance to Civic Plaza, Guest Services is a one-stop airport information and assistance center. Guest Services representatives are available to help with:
- Paging passengers and visitors inside the terminal via the public address system
- Directions to concourses, security checkpoints, and arrival or departure gates
- Lost and found for items left in the terminal
- Information about ground transportation options at the airport, including rental cars and taxis
- Maps and brochures about the airport, including our Visitors Guide, Driving Directions, and Guide to Airport Art
- Brochures about Indianapolis attractions and services
- Language interpretors and TDD service
- Business services and support, including sending and receiving faxes, notary public service, and sales of U.S. postage stamps
Hours and contact information
Sunday through Friday: 5 a.m. to 11 p.m. | Saturday: 5 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Phone: 317.487.7243 | Fax: 317.487.5213
TDD/hearing impaired: 317.487.5151
Digital visitor information kiosks
In Baggage Claim on either side of the main escalators, visitors can also take advantage of four, easy-to-use touch-screen kiosks that provide direct-dial phone access to Indianapolis hotels, restaurants, attractions, museums, and businesses.