Volunteer Qualifications & Perks
We value our volunteers immensely for giving their time to help travelers passing through Indianapolis. If you are living in Indianapolis or surrounding areas with interest and enthusiasm for supporting the airport and the community, we'd love to talk to you!
All of our volunteers will receive training and uniforms. Incentives and rewards are also available for those who volunteer.
To volunteer with the airport, you must meet the following qualifications:
- Applicants must be 18 years of age or older, provide continuous past job history and pass a detailed background check.
- A minimum time commitment is required for one (1) four-hour weekly shift, including weekdays and weekends. Shifts are available and span a 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. ET timeframe.
- Good visual and listening abilities are required for recognizing when people are in need of assistance and being able to effectively communicate with them.
- Bi-lingual skills are strongly desired, but not mandatory
The following perks come with this volunteer position:
- Free year-round parking at the airport, including off-duty hours
- Discounts at participating airport restaurant and retail operation
Interested in becoming a volunteer? We'd love to talk to you! Apply to become a Volunteer Ambassador by visiting the link below.Apply to Become A Volunteer